We are currently seeking a committed and seasoned Pharmacist to become a member of the operational Hospital Pharmacy Team at the acute hospital facility of our esteemed client in Oxford. Supported by Pharmacy Technicians, this solitary Pharmacist position reports to the Hospital Matron and has a clinical reporting line to the Group Pharmacy Lead. It is an outstanding opportunity to establish independent practice in a supportive team environment.
You will assume an engaged position as a member of the multidisciplinary team, contributing significantly to the provision of superior clinical care and guidance to patients and teams throughout the Pre-assessment clinic, Outpatient Department, Ward, and Theatres. The Group operates 31 acute hospitals and is a well-established charitable organization. Their mission is to foster a healthier nation through the reinvestment of their entire profit stream into the provision of superior healthcare, free from any ownership stakes.
At Oxford Hospital, there are sixty-four inpatient spaces. This medical facility engages in partnerships with a number of the most proficient consultants and other healthcare experts in the area.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Hospital Pharmacist Jobs in UK:
- Location: UK
- Offered Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 / year
- Expiration date: July 31, 2024
- Experience: 1 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
- An accomplished chemist who possesses full GPhC registration.
- Please provide a minimum of 12 months of experience working in the UK.
- Persuasion ability and the capacity to function effectively in high-pressure situations while maintaining a professional tone.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Preferred, but not mandatory, is recent hospital experience; this position may appeal to a pharmacist with a retail background who is looking for a change of pace.
- While it may be feasible to transfer a Certificate of Sponsorship, applicants are required to have a minimum of 12 months of experience in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Hospital Pharmacist Jobs in UK:
- Access to UK Job Market: The provision of visa sponsorship grants foreign pharmacists access to employment prospects within the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom, which might otherwise be inaccessible on account of visa prerequisites. This enhances their employment opportunities and grants them the privilege of working in esteemed medical facilities throughout the nation.
- Professional Development: Hospital pharmacist employment in the United Kingdom offers significant prospects for professional growth and advancement. By gaining experience with various healthcare systems, technologies, and practices, pharmacists can expand their skill set and knowledge base.
- High-Quality Healthcare System: The United Kingdom is renowned for its exceptional healthcare system, which includes its medical facilities. Hospital pharmacists in the United Kingdom are afforded the chance to contribute to patient care while acquiring significant experience in a reputable and tightly regulated healthcare setting.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Hospital Pharmacist positions in the United Kingdom generally provide competitive remuneration and benefits, encompassing healthcare coverage, pension schemes, and additional privileges. Supportive visa sponsorship may additionally encompass accommodation allowances or assistance with relocation costs.
- Career Progression: A vocation as a hospital pharmacist in the United Kingdom may provide opportunities for advancement in one’s professional life. Opportunities may exist for pharmacists to specialize in clinical pharmacy, research, administration, or education, which may result in promotions and increased salaries.
- Cultural Experience: Working in the United Kingdom provides the chance to gain exposure to a new culture, interact with individuals from various origins, and discover new regions of the nation. This can expand one’s perspective and be personally enlightening.
- Professional Recognition: Pharmacists employed within the healthcare system of the United Kingdom may obtain professional recognition and validation of their credentials from regulatory organizations like the General Pharmaceutical Council. This contributes to their increased credibility in the field.
- Opportunities for Networking: Pharmacists who work in hospitals in the United Kingdom have the privilege of establishing connections with healthcare professionals representing diverse fields, such as physicians, nurses, and allied healthcare practitioners. Developing these professional relationships can be advantageous for collaboration and career progression.
For more information on Jarrodean as a consulting firm, in addition to a comprehensive roster of existing positions, please visit jarrodean.com. If this position does not align with your interests, do not forget that we offer a substantial compensation of £500 for any successful referrals from friends or colleagues.
Are pharmacists in demand in UK?
In contrast, the pharmacist vacancy rate increased from 8% to 16%. The survey became mandatory for all pharmacy owners in England as part of their terms of service. This modification resulted in an 87% response rate of useful information, up from 47% in the previous year when the survey was voluntary.
Which exam is required for UK pharmacist?
The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) exam, additionally referred to as the “Registration Assessment” or “Pre-reg exam,” is a United Kingdom-based occupational licensing examination for pharmacists.
How many hours do pharmacists work UK?
A typical week of work for a pharmacist ranges from 38 and 40 hours; however, this can vary considerably based on the pharmacist’s position, place of employment, and employment status (e.g., self-employed or employed). Potential alternatives to traditional employment include part-time, job-sharing, and hybrid work schedules.