Are you a new server at the Coffee House Levi, Kiisa, or Grill It! of the Break Sokos Hotel Levi? Seasonal staff are being sought for Levi 2024. The employment agreements are transitory, encompassing 90 hours per three weeks for two positions and 75 hours per three weeks for four positions (a total of six positions).
As stipulated in the accord assist the Break team in creating a workplace that is unmatched in the region and surrounded by the most breathtaking landscapes of Lapland.
During the summer, the Break Sokos Hotel Levi, situated in the center of Levin Tor, will be the northernmost hotel in the Sokos Hotels chain and will have undergone a complete renovation of its restaurants and guest rooms. We take great pride in our affiliation with Osuuskauppa Arina and our dedication to serving the northern region.
If your education is not a concern and you possess pertinent work experience, you are the ideal candidate.
- In addition to a solid work history, a positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach to work are of greater significance.
- We anticipate a collaborative spirit and effective collaboration abilities among the incoming team members, transcending departmental boundaries.
- Despite the rush, we hope that your positive attitude will enable you to delight both customers and colleagues.
- The Break Sokos Hotel Levi provides its guests with a global work environment and a variety of work opportunities.
- Undoubtedly, the bundle comprises exceptional and fervent colleagues!
- S Group will provide you with exceptional career prospects and training, in addition to superior employee benefits.
- The Osuuskauppa Arina’s occupational health services are more extensive and comprehensive than the industry average, and our employees also have access to insurance outside of the workplace.
- Employees of the hotel are granted access to the ski passes and fitness center.
- Additionally, we provide budget-friendly accommodations in our residences.
- Original degree passport, diploma certificate copy, and original experience certificate, if available; professional curriculum vitae passport
- Certificate of Experience Copy, If Available
Benefits of Waiter Jobs in Finland For Foreigners:
- Modular Hours: Numerous restaurants provide flexible scheduling, making it simpler for employees to balance work with other obligations, such as school or family obligations.
- Tips: Customers frequently tip waitstaff, which can significantly increase their earnings. The cost can vary based on the restaurant, location, and quality of service.
- Interpersonal Competencies: As a result of interacting with a variety of consumers, waiters and waitresses develop superior interpersonal and communication skills. This is useful in numerous aspects of existence.
- Group work: Working in a restaurant requires cooperation with culinary staff, bartenders, and hosts/hostesses, among others. This promotes cooperation and collaboration.
- Customer Service Orientation: Waitstaff acquires valuable experience in customer service that is transferable to a variety of industries. Employers are in high demand for candidates with exceptional customer service skills.
- Rapid-Fire Environment: Restaurants are frequently fast-paced and dynamic, which can help individuals develop their adaptability and problem-solving abilities.
- Networking Possibilities: While working in the restaurant industry, you can encounter a variety of people, including customers, coworkers, and even potential employers or mentors.
- Food Know-How: The waitstaff’s in-depth knowledge of various cuisines, food preparation techniques, and menu items can be pleasurable for food enthusiasts.
- Cash Management Abilities: Mathematical and cash-handling skills can be enhanced by working with currency, creating change, and managing checks.
- Physical Exercise: The job can be physically demanding, requiring prolonged periods of walking, lugging, and standing. This can help people remain physically active and trim.
- Cultural Contact: Working in restaurants with a diverse clientele can broaden your worldview by exposing you to various cultures, languages, and customs.
- Opportunities for Progression: In the restaurant industry, many individuals begin as waiters and advance to supervisory or managerial positions, presenting opportunities for career advancement.
- Income Enhancement: Waiting tables can provide a source of income while pursuing other objectives or interests.
- Shift Food: Some establishments provide free or discounted meals to employees during shifts, allowing them to save money on food.
- Advice Regarding Etiquette: Waiters and waitresses are frequently well-versed in dining etiquette, which is beneficial for personal and social events.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
How can a foreigner find work in Finland?
Getting a job in Finland
Know the Finnish job market. Finland has an extremely industrialized, largely free-market economy.
Check your qualifications and eligibility.
Get all the necessary documents and permits ready.
Search for companies and jobs.
Get Ready to Ace Your Job Interviews.
How do I find an employer in Finland?
Finnish employers often share job advertisements on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter, for example. Look for Finnish companies in your field online and contact the ones that you are interested in directly. This way, you will also find hidden jobs that are not advertised.
Does Finland have job opportunities?
Thus, there are plenty of job opportunities in Finland for qualified foreign experts with engineering skills. Finland offers top-notch engineering and technology education and is home to creative engineering organizations. There are more than 3,000 engineering jobs in Finland.