Obtain details on the process of enlisting in the Pakistan Army for women in FA, FSC, and ICS Intermediate. Following Inter FSC (pre-medical and pre-engineering), all physically strong young women are encouraged to apply for Pak Army jobs. The maintenance of global peace is the principal responsibility of the Pakistan Army, for which it provides primary support.
This organization is exceptional in that its members are willing to give their lives for the sake of their cherished country, Pakistan, and in their pursuit of world peace. Women are motivated to enlist and pursue careers in this field due to the Pakistan Army’s provision of career opportunities that allow them to showcase their abilities and nationwide patriotism.
The full set of prerequisites for employment in the Pak Army as a woman with an Intermediate HSSC (FA FSc, ICS, and I.Com.) is detailed below. Those with exceptional qualifications, however, may be eligible for Pak Army Jobs for Women After Graduation.
Check Also: Join Pak Army As Captain 2024 – Apply Online
Join Pak Army After Intermediate:
- Lady Cadet Course
- Short Service Commission – SSC
- AFNS Nursing Lieutenant courses
- To be considered, the candidate must hold a degree from an institution recognized and accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- To enroll, candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Her appropriate state of matrimony is unmarried.
- The physical attributes required are the age and height of the woman, both of which must be 28 years old and 5 feet 2 inches, respectively.
Physical fitness is also required and a crucial factor in this profession, which necessitates the aforementioned elements:
- Complete a distance of 1.6 kilometers in 7 and a half minutes.
- Within a designated time frame of two minutes, fifteen repetitions of push-ups must be completed.
- Twenty-five sit-up repetitions are completed in two minutes.
- Three chin-ups are executed in two minutes. In this location, time is constant.
- Ditch Crossing: 7.4 by 7.4 by 4, with a four-inch depth.
Women are required to complete this selection process to pursue this field. Furthermore, candidates are required to complete an intelligence assessment comprising solely of multiple-choice questions spanning essential disciplines including English, Pakistan studies, Islamic studies, and general knowledge.
Benefits of Pak Army Jobs for Females:
- Volunteer Service: Serving in the Pakistan Army enables females to contribute to the defense and security of their country, which can be a source of pride and fulfillment.
- Career Advancement: The Pakistan Army offers career advancement and professional development opportunities. Female officers and personnel can advance through the ranks and assume greater responsibilities.
- Competitive Compensation: Members of the Pakistan Army receive competitive salaries and allowances, which can provide them with financial stability.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: The Army provides a pension plan that ensures retirement financial security.
- Education and Instruction: The Army invests in its personnel’s education and training. Officers and soldiers who are female have access to a variety of educational programs and seminars designed to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Healthcare Advantages: Army personnel and their families typically receive comprehensive healthcare coverage, ensuring access to medical facilities and services.
- Housing and Habitat: Frequently, the Army provides housing or housing allowances to its members, ensuring that they have suitable living conditions.
- Travel Possibilities: Female Army officers and soldiers may have the opportunity to travel within Pakistan and potentially abroad as part of international peacekeeping missions, depending on their assignments.
- Social Assistance: The Army community provides a robust support system, and its members frequently form close relationships with their peers.
- Management Development: Women who serve in the Army gain leadership skills, discipline, and a strong work ethic, which can be beneficial in a variety of professional and personal contexts.
- Respect and Acknowledgement: The Pakistan Army is highly regarded throughout the nation, and its members are frequently honored for their service and dedication.
- Equality of Opportunity: The Pakistan Army has made efforts to provide equal opportunities for women, permitting them to pursue a variety of combat and non-combat roles and specialties.
- Diversification of Skills: The Army encompasses a vast array of responsibilities, ranging from medical and engineering to intelligence and administration. Female officers and soldiers can diversify their skill sets and acquire valuable experience.
- Individual Advancement: Army service can result in personal development, enhanced self-esteem, and a sense of accomplishment.
- Scholarship Possibilities: The Army may provide female officers and personnel pursuing higher education with scholarship opportunities.
- FA or FSC certificate detailed mark record, or an acceptable substitute. IBCC mandates the issuance of equivalent documents for “A” and “O” levels.
- In addition to the “B” form and Guardian’s National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for individuals under the age of 18, a computerized national identity card is available for those aged 18 and above.
- Six passport-sized photographs, both in front and back, are required to have an attestation from a Principal Class 1 or Gazette Officer.
- The old identification certificate and “B” form are not valid.
- To qualify, applicants must be active-duty Pak Army soldiers with at least a 50 percent F.A. or FSC.
- Recurrent applicants are required to provide the original “Not Recommended” letters issued by the ISSB along with three photocopies.
- Two times previously denied by the ISSB/GHQ Review and Selection Committee.
- Applicants deemed medically unsuitable are not granted permission to enroll in this examination.
- Those who have been terminated from their government positions are deemed ineligible.
- The convicted criminal who is engaged in conduct characterized by moral turpitude.
- The complete set of information required to apply expeditiously and fulfill all prerequisites can be found on this page.
If, for whatever reason, any of you females are unable to enlist in the Pakistani military upon completion of your FSC, you may do so once more upon attainment of your Master’s degree, BA, BS, or BSc.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask:
What fields are available for females in the Pakistan Army after Matric?
If you want to know how females can join the Pak Army, then this is it! Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) is exclusively for females who are willing to join Pak Army nursing after Matric with Science (Biology) or F.Sc. Pre-Medical.
What is the age limit for the Pakistan Army?
Only males can apply. The required age limit is between 17 and 21 years old. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply.
What is the qualification for the Army?
Educational Qualification: One must have passed the Matriculation or Intermediate exam from a state or centrally recognized board. Age Limit: To apply for any group of posts under the Army MES, an individual must be between 18 and 25 years old.