The Pakistan Army extends an invitation to individuals with ambitions to become 2nd Lieutenants to enroll in the PMA Long Course 152 in 2024. This esteemed opportunity is extended to diligent male candidates hailing from various regions of Pakistan who possess the aspiration to valiantly and honorably serve their nation. Online registration is mandatory for this program; applications are accepted exclusively via the official Pakistan Army website.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Second Lieutenant Jobs:
In order to qualify for PMA Long Course 152, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Intermediate-level proficiency with at least 55%.
- Two-year graduates and active personnel of the Pakistan Navy/PAF with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- Four-year (BS/BBA (Hons)/BBA/BPA) graduates with a minimum of sixty percent.
- Military personnel who have earned a minimum of 60% in FA/FSc.
- Intermediate-level candidates are required to be between the ages of 17 and 22.
- Personnel serving in the Pakistan Navy/PAF and graduates must be between the ages of 17 and 23.
- The age range for 4-year (BS/BBA (Hons)/BBA/BPA) graduates is 17 to 24 years.
- The age range for Army service should be 17 to 25 years.
Gender: Male applicants are ineligible to participate.
Marital Status: Unmarried candidates are required. Nevertheless, married military personnel who are at least 20 years old and serving are eligible.
Height: The minimum required height is 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm).
Nationality: Applicants must be domicile bearers of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan and citizens of Pakistan.
Check Also: Join Pak Army ISSB Jobs 2024 – Apply Online
Benefits of Pak Army Second Lieutenant Jobs:
- Job Security: A profession in the Pakistan Army guarantees an exceptionally high degree of employment stability. Upon attaining the rank of second lieutenant, one is inducted into an esteemed and enduring establishment.
- Training and Development: The Army provides its officers with comprehensive training programs. You will be provided with specialized education in your selected field, leadership development, and military training of the highest caliber.
- Competitive Wage and Allowances: Military personnel are typically granted competitive wages and allowances. There are a variety of allowances in addition to the base salary, including travel, medical, and housing allowances.
- Healthcare Benefits: You and your family are eligible for comprehensive healthcare benefits as members of the Pakistan Army. Medical facilities and services are included.
- Mess and Lodging Facilities: The Army furnishes its officers with lodging facilities. Additionally, officers are permitted to utilize the mess facilities, which provide subsidized meals.
- Retirement Benefits: A pension plan is among the appealing retirement benefits provided by the military. This guarantees retired officers and their families financial security.
- Opportunities for Higher Education: The Army actively promotes and supports the endeavor to attain higher education. Opportunities for advanced degrees and professional development are accessible to officers.
- Professional Growth: The Pakistan Army offers a clearly delineated trajectory for career advancement. By advancing through the ranks, devoted and competent officers can assume greater responsibilities and leadership positions.
- Global Exposure: Military service frequently entails overseas deployments and cooperation with armed forces from foreign nations, thereby subjecting personnel to global exposure. This affords officers exposure to disparate cultures and a global perspective.
- A Strong Sense of Honor and Pride: Military service instills an immense sense of honor and pride. Officers hold a prestigious occupation in which they safeguard the security and welfare of their nation.
- Adventure and Variety: The military is an exciting and diverse organization that provides an array of experiences. Engaging in a variety of operations, exercises, and assignments can contribute to the intrigue and difficulty of one’s professional trajectory.
- Opportunities for Leadership Development: Commencing with your tenure as a Second Lieutenant, you will be presented with prospects to cultivate and exhibit your aptitude for leadership. Strong emphasis is placed by the Army on leadership development.
How to Apply for Pak Army Second Lieutenant Jobs:
The application procedure is uncomplicated for the position of second lieutenant in the Pakistan Army.
- Prospective candidates are requested to complete the online registration process by visiting the official Pakistan Army website, which can be found at https://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024. On the website, the registration period will be specified.
- The examination date and time will be communicated to candidates through electronic mail. It is imperative to emphasize that the test date that has been provided is non-negotiable; therefore, candidates must make appropriate preparations.
- Document Submission: Candidates are obligated to provide the following at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) during the registration process:
- Comprehensive mark sheets and authentic Matric/FSc/equivalent certificates.
- Photocopies of proof of domicile, family registration, and NADARA verification that have been attested.
- Form “B” or a Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) in addition to the father’s CNIC.
- The Principal has duly attested three color photographs, one on the front and two on the back.
The selection process for Second Lieutenant Pak Army Jobs comprises the following phases:
- Preliminary Tests: Candidates will be required to complete preliminary examinations, which will consist of written assessments, intellect evaluations, and personality assessments. The precise schedule of the examination will be announced on the official website of the Pakistan Army.
- Physical Assessments: Those who pass the preliminary evaluations will advance to physical fitness assessments, which consist of the following: a 1.6 km run completed in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups completed in 2 minutes, 20 crunches completed in 2 minutes, and a ditch crossing measuring 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep.
- Initial Medical Test: Applicants who successfully complete the physical examinations will be required to undertake an initial medical assessment at one of the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Every essential detail will be documented, encompassing the outcomes of physical examinations and interviews.
- Inter-Services Selection Board (ISB): The Inter-Services Selection Board (ISB) is comprised of individuals nominated by the Personal Administration Directorate on the basis of their merit.
- Detailed Medical Examination: At nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH), candidates recommended by the ISB will endure a comprehensive medical examination.
- Final Selection: The General Headquarters will conduct the final selection of candidates in accordance with their performance during the selection procedure.
By enrolling in PMA Long Course 152, devoted individuals are presented with an extraordinary opportunity to serve their country as the 2nd Lieutenant in the Pakistan Army. This course employs rigorous eligibility requirements and a thorough selection procedure in an effort to enlist the most intelligent and principled individuals who are dedicated to maintaining integrity and bravery.
In addition to education, age, and physical fitness prerequisites, prospective candidates are also required to comply with marital status specifications. The selection process consists of a series of examinations and assessments, with those who pass being granted admission to the esteemed Pakistan Military Academy (PMA).
What is the work of a second lieutenant?
The principal duty of second lieutenants in the infantry is to direct every aspect of the platoon policy by directives from superior officers. They work alongside NCOs and staff NCOs to instruct field exercises and combat discipline to infantry platoons, which typically consist of 16 to 44 soldiers.
Does the second lieutenant go to war?
The infantry performs most of the fighting in any ground conflict; therefore, the second lieutenant of an infantry platoon will have to direct or prepare soldiers for combat.
What is the role of the second lieutenant in Pakistan Army?
The second lieutenant rank is the most junior commissioned officer rank in the Pakistani Army. The second lieutenant is usually responsible for providing strategic direction to the infantry throughout combat. He or she issues orders to the platoon sergeant, who later distributes them to the squad commanders and troops as required.