Extensive dialysis experience is desired. Registered Nurses (RNs) are sought to augment the medical staff at Puget Sound Kidney Centres (PSKC) in the capacity of overseeing dialysis administration and patient care. The registered nurse is responsible for overseeing Dialysis Technicians, supervising patients, dispensing medications, monitoring patient outcomes, supervising treatment plans under standing orders, and participating in quality improvement initiatives. You will collaborate with nephrologists, social workers, and dietitians from our care team to treat and provide assistance to patients undergoing dialysis.
Our ambulatory clinics provide a consistent work week, including Sundays off to accommodate your work-life balance. Over time, you will cultivate a rapport with your patients and witness the beneficial outcomes that ensue from providing life-saving care.
- We instruct registered nurses interested in pursuing a career in dialysis.
- Visa sponsorship is accessible to individuals who possess previous nursing experience, with a preference for direct dialysis.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Registered Nurse Jobs in USA:
- Location: USA
- Offered Salary: $33 – $56 / hour
- Expiration date: September 30, 2024
- Experience: 2 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
Education & Experience:
- A degree earned from a recognized nursing institution.
- Current registration as a registered nurse (RN) with the Washington State Board of Nursing or a multistate nurse compact license is required.
- At present, Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) are both certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Experience with hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis is an asset.
- Preferred is prior experience in acute or ambulatory nursing.
Work hours and duties will be primarily performed at the PSKC clinic in Port Townsend. A contingency site will be established to ensure fallback coverage under the needs of personnel and patients. Outpatient clinics are operational from Monday to Saturday, offering a variety of shift schedules. No overnight or on-call schedules are available.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Registered Nurse Jobs in USA:
- Visa Sponsorship: An important advantage is that the employer is prepared to provide financial support for international candidates’ work visas, which authorizes them to reside and work in the United States lawfully.
- Competitive Compensation: Registered Nurses (RNs) in the United States generally earn competitive salaries, although this can differ based on geographical placement, professional background, area of expertise, and specialization.
- Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance are among the comprehensive healthcare benefits provided by numerous employers to Registered Nurses and their families to guarantee their access to high-quality healthcare services.
- Retirement Plans: To assist registered nurses in saving for the future, employers may offer retirement plans such as 401(k)s with employer-matched contributions or alternative investment alternatives.
- Paid Time Off: Paid time off is frequently granted to registered nurses for personal days, vacations, holidays, and medical leave, allowing them to recharge and rest outside of work.
- Continuing Education Assistance: To aid registered nurses in honing their skills and progressing in their careers, certain employers provide tuition reimbursement or financial aid for continuing education courses, certifications, or advanced degrees.
- Prospects for Professional Growth: Among the career advancement opportunities available to registered nurses are specialized certifications, leadership positions, and advanced practice positions (e.g., nurse practitioner or nurse manager).
- Flexible Work Schedules: A variety of healthcare establishments provide flexible work arrangements for their registered nurses, encompassing part-time, full-time, per diem, and night shift alternatives, to cater to their heterogeneous requirements and personal inclinations.
- Professional Development: Employers may offer Registered Nurses opportunities for professional development, including seminars, conferences, training programs, and mentorship initiatives, to assist them in remaining current with the most recent healthcare practices and technologies.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) are provided by certain employers to assist Registered Nurses in handling personal or work-related difficulties through the use of confidential counseling, support services, and resources.
- Job Security: The nursing profession in the United States is in high demand, which affords Registered Nurses job security and stability, even in the face of economic downturns or labor market fluctuations.
- Meaningful Work: Registered nurses possess the capacity to effectuate a constructive influence on the lives of their patients through the provision of empathetic healthcare, the advancement of health and well-being, and the defense of patients’ rights.
Our Company and Culture:
Seven municipalities in the state of Washington are served with the pleasure of having chronic kidney disease patients at Puget Sound Kidney Centres (PSKC). Our principal objective is to ensure patient care through the provision of optimal treatment in our dialysis centers and local hospitals, instruction on dialysis at home, and education of community members who are at risk regarding kidney health.
Our methodology is uncomplicated: we extend equal support to our staff members as we do to our patients. Our staff members recognize that they are an integral component of a committed group of experts who provide our patients with compassionate, high-quality care that they adore. PSKC is a community-based, patient-centered nonprofit committed to providing affordable, convenient, compassionate, and high-quality care to all patients and their families. Since four decades ago, we have been deeply committed to the communities that we now serve. For this, we are extremely proud.
PSKC maintains a drug-free work environment. Employment offers are subject to the satisfactory fulfillment of requirements, which include a criminal background check and substance test.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities and a workplace free from illicit harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. PSKC abides by all state and federal regulations to ensure a secure working environment for its employees.
As defined by applicable equal opportunity legislation, PSKC does not discriminate based on national origin, creed, religion, sex, race, age, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or medical condition. Every recruiting determination is predicated upon merit, abilities, and qualifications. For any inquiries regarding accommodations or support throughout the application or interview procedure, kindly communicate with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I work in USA as a registered nurse?
If you are a registered nurse in your country of origin, you have permission to work in the United States. To find out your eligibility, go to the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS). You can then apply to the Board of Nursing of the authority in which you desire to work and sit for the NCLEX-RN.
Do nurses need ielts to work in USA?
IELTS Academic results are essential for international registered nurses who want to work in the United States.
Which exam is required for nursing in USA?
All nursing applicants are required to pass the National Council Licensure Examination, or NCLEX before they can get a license to practice as a registered nurse in the United States. This is commonly referred to as the “Big One.” The examination is the criteria that determine one’s eligibility as a registered nurse.