Home Instead Senior Care is the preeminent provider of senior domiciliary home care services on a global scale. We take great pride in the caliber of care we provide, which is supported by our solid reputation, award-winning training, and one-hour minimum visits. To foster trust and provide individualized assistance, Home Instead Aylesbury Vale and North East Oxfordshire pair our Care Professionals with our clients based on their shared interests and pastimes. While every day and client is distinct, the fundamental offerings you deliver will consist of companionship, personal care, and maintenance.
At Home Instead, our mission is to revolutionize the aging process by delivering optimal care to our clients. We hold the belief that as we age, our capabilities should not be restricted. Our team must provide superior care to accomplish this objective and enhance the quality of life for the people we assist.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Community Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Location: Uk
- Offered Salary: £12.00 – £14.00 / hour
- Experience: 2 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Executive
- Sponsorship exchanges have been made possible via Home Instead Aylesbury. Kindly submit your application for this position through the provided link: https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/recruitment/oxfordshire/Aylesbury
- Kindly specify whether sponsorship is a prerequisite on your application.
- Do you attend a domiciliary care agency without receiving the required number of hours despite being sponsored? Should this be the case, we would greatly appreciate your feedback.
- Your contractual hours will be guaranteed in your capacity as a full-time care professional. You must demonstrate flexibility about your working hours and be prepared to put in work on weekends and evenings.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant will revolve around the following:
- Providing individual attention
- Administration of medication
- Provision of continuous assistance
- Household responsibilities
- Being a delight to our clients as companions
- Nutrition monitoring and meal preparation for clients
- Showing up for appointments
- Ensuring customers are capable of maintaining autonomy in their dwellings
A Home Instead Care Assistant is an individual endowed with compassion and a sincere desire to improve the quality of life for the elderly. Our Care Assistants provide completely individualized assistance based on a close companionship forged over common interests and experiences. You will delight in cultivating courteous and professional friendships, have no trouble interacting with others, and have the flexibility to accommodate the needs of clients.
- We are seeking an individual who possesses a minimum of one year of prior experience providing care, which may have been gained in a hospital, domiciliary, or care home environment.
- To qualify for this position, you must be a citizen of the United Kingdom and secure sponsorship. A valid driver’s license and access to one’s vehicle are additional prerequisites.
- An ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal abilities, exhibit warmth and empathy, and possess an authentic motivation to better the lives of those in their vicinity.
- Additionally, it would be beneficial if you reside in Aylesbury or the surrounding vicinity.
The following would be an ideal candidate for this position:
- predicated on outcomes
- Adaptable to novel circumstances
- Captivated by humanity
- A customer-focused
- At ease exerting influence over change
- A member of the team who is at ease collaborating with others
- An effective communicator with expertise in relationship management
- An ardent advocate for the values of our brand
- Rapidly learning
- Work diligently
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Community Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Access to Skilled Workforce: Visa sponsorship grants employers in the United Kingdom access to a worldwide reservoir of proficient and credentialed community care professionals, thereby guaranteeing the recruitment of the most suitable candidates for the position.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Diversity and inclusion are fostered within the community care sector through the recruitment of individuals from diverse cultural contexts made possible through visa sponsorship. This practice introduces a multitude of perspectives and experiences, thereby enriching the workforce.
- Meeting Labor Shortages: Contrary to numerous other nations, the United Kingdom is confronted with labor shortages in specific industries, such as healthcare. Sponsorship of visas assists in mitigating these shortages by enabling employers to occupy positions that would otherwise be unoccupied.
- Providing Employment Opportunities: Visa sponsorship facilitates employment opportunities for non-UK citizens, enabling them to make valuable contributions to the community care sector. This is advantageous for the employer and the employee alike, as vital positions are filled and the community’s well-being is improved.
- Exchange of International Knowledge: Experts hailing from different nations may contribute distinctive expertise, methodologies, and understanding to the domain of community care. This can augment the standard of care delivered and make a valuable contribution to the ongoing advancement of the industry.
- Economic Contribution: Visa-sponsored personnel make an economic contribution to the host country through their expenditures on lodging, food, and services, as well as taxes. The economic effects of this may be beneficial to the community.
- Career Development for Employees: Visa sponsorship can catalyze professional advancement and progress for individuals in pursuit of employment opportunities in the United Kingdom. It provides them with the opportunity to acquire professional and cultural experience in a foreign environment.
- Employee Loyalty and Retention: By offering visa sponsorship, employers can cultivate an atmosphere of commitment and allegiance among staff members, who may value assistance in maneuvering through the intricate processes of relocating and obtaining work authorization.
- Enhancing Social Care Services: The maintenance and improvement of the quality of social care services offered to the community are facilitated by visa sponsorship, which ensures that vacancies are occupied by competent professionals. This, consequently, has a beneficial effect on the general welfare of the inhabitants.
If you have a strong desire to assist us in accomplishing our objectives and a passion for assisting others, we would be delighted to receive your response. To accurately represent the communities in which we operate, we embrace submissions from every segment of the community. Home Instead holds its employees accountable for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, and demands that they adhere to this commitment. Under the DBS, this position is subject to increased disclosure requirements.
What is a community care assistant?
Community Care Assistants assist customers in the comfort of their residences – hence, they are “out in the community.” Others may assist individuals residing in hospices, care homes, sheltered housing, or other similar environments. Care assistants may be required to “live in” with those who receive services in certain positions.
What qualifications do I need to be a care assistant UK?
The requirements for becoming a healthcare assistant are not preset. Employers anticipate proficient reading and writing and may require GCSEs (or their equivalents) in English and mathematics. They might require a healthcare qualification, such as an NVQ or BTEC. Employers anticipate that you have some healthcare or caring experience.
What is the age limit for care assistants in UK?
The law makes it readily apparent that, with the repeal of the obligatory retirement age of 65, individuals are usually allowed to work eternally.