Are you an enthusiastic and driven Deputy Home Manager/Head of Care with a strong desire to effect positive change? Are you capable of integrating your exceptional caregiving abilities with the business acumen necessary to oversee occupancy levels, care standards, and your home staff?
You will provide the Home Manager with assistance in administering the residence in your role as Deputy Home Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing rota planning, and employee recruitment, as well as induction and mandatory training. Your duties will include identifying, assessing, and meeting the clinical requirements of our residents to the highest degree feasible. In addition, you will oversee and manage the performance of each employee to ensure that standards are met; any issues that arise will be resolved through the appropriate channels.
We will reciprocate by offering training and career development opportunities that foster your personal development, all within a stimulating, gratifying, and encouraging environment. With convenient proximity to the city center, Willowcroft is a 42-bed residence situated in the environs of Salisbury, a historic cathedral city.
Details About Deputy Home Manager Jobs in UK:
- Location: UK
- Offered Salary: £28,500 – £30,000 / hour
- Expiration date: November 30, 2024
- Experience: 3 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
Possessing a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or its equivalent), you will be enthusiastic about advancing to Levels 4 or 5. Furthermore, you will possess senior or team leadership experience, preferably in the field of nursing; however, this is not mandatory.
In addition to prior management experience in a multidisciplinary care setting, you will possess a proactive team spirit and a willingness to put in effort, along with marketing and finance expertise to assist in increasing occupancy and controlling expenses. Furthermore, you will possess proficient communication abilities, the capacity to effectively manage a diverse range of obligations, and an unwavering dedication to advocating for and enhancing the utmost standards of care.
And in Return:
The Trust, which has been delivering care for almost a millennium and is currently the second-largest not-for-profit provider in the United Kingdom, is an exceptional workplace. As a not-for-profit organization, all profits are reinvested in the care homes where we operate, colleagues, and residents. Consequently, we offer an extensive array of benefits, including competitive compensation and prospects for professional development.
Benefits of Deputy Home Manager Jobs in UK:
- Professional Growth: Deputy Home Manager positions frequently function as pivotal moments in the journey towards career progression within the healthcare sector. Numerous individuals advance from staff nursing or care assistance positions to those of management, including deputy home managers.
- Increased Responsibility: In general, Deputy Home Managers are endowed with greater authority and responsibility than front-line personnel. Engaging in decision-making processes, supervising operational activities, and managing personnel can engender a feeling of satisfaction and achievement.
- Competitive Salary: Deputy Home Managers in the United Kingdom generally receive a salary that is competitive when compared to positions in front-line care. Typically, the level of managerial responsibilities and responsibility associated with a given position is reflected in the salary.
- Security of Employment: In the United Kingdom, skilled healthcare professionals, including Deputy Home Managers, continue to be in high demand. In this industry, job security is frequently stable, particularly for those who possess pertinent credentials and expertise.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: A considerable number of employers assist in the continuous professional development of their personnel, which includes Deputy Home Managers. Opportunities for additional education, training, and certifications that augment skills and knowledge may fall under this category.
- Rewarding Work: Despite the difficulties encountered, the position of deputy home manager can be advantageous. One may have the privilege of positively influencing the well-being of patients or residents, while also providing assistance and guidance to a committed healthcare staff.
- Work-life balance: Although healthcare positions frequently entail irregular hours and shift work, Deputy Home Managers may enjoy the benefit of more consistent schedules in comparison to front-line staff. Despite the potential for improved work-life balance, it is crucial to emphasize that managerial roles may continue to necessitate a certain degree of adaptability.
- Contributing to Improvement: Deputy Home Managers are instrumental in advancing quality improvement initiatives in healthcare facilities and residential care homes. They might participate in the implementation of best practices, policies, and procedures that raise the quality of care offered to patients or residents.
Should you possess the requisite skills and disposition to deliver optimal care for our residents in the capacity of a Deputy Home Manager, or Nursing, within one of our care facilities, we would like to consider you for the position. Therefore, apply promptly and start your career with us.
“Without prior notice, we reserve the right to close this position before the closing date.” Interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as feasible.
What does a deputy care home manager do?
Under the direction of the Deputy Care Home Manager, every regulatory and contractual requirement will be exceeded. The Deputy Care Home Manager will be in charge of making sure that TRFS is represented appropriately and that it collaborates successfully with key local service providers, such as social work departments and local NHS bodies.
How much do deputy care home managers make in the UK?
The yearly wage of a Care UK Deputy Manager is £48,000 on average. The yearly wage range for a Deputy Manager at Care UK ranges from £19,500 and £600,000. This projection relies on ten salary reports for Deputy Managers at Care UK that were both given by employees or calculated using statistical methods.
What is the rank of deputy manager?
The position of deputy manager is superior to that of assistant manager. A deputy manager works as a plan of action the manager is unattainable.