Online applications are encouraged for Civil Aviation Authority positions. CAA has announced New Civil Aviation Authority positions for Pakistanis. By departmental policies, the Civil Aviation Authority has advertised the most recent career opportunities at CAA. They seek enthusiastic, dynamic, and experienced candidates with a substantial salary and allowance to cover these vacancies. The PDF version of the Civil Aviation Authority Jobs advertisement is viewable and readable.
While a bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement for CAA’s Latest Jobs, retired individuals and those with an intermediate degree are also eligible to apply. The most recent job advertisement lists seventeen available positions in total. The designated work areas for the positions are in Karachi, where the successful candidates will be stationed.
Details of Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Pakistan:
- Provided by: Civil Aviation Authority
- Age: Less than 55 years
- Education: Intermediate, Bachelor
- Salary: PKR 150,000+
- Job country: Pakistan
Benefits of Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Pakistan:
- Job Security: As the government agency tasked with regulating and supervising civil aviation activities in the country, employment with the Civil Aviation Authority is frequently accompanied by job security.
- Competitive Salaries: Government positions, including those within the Civil Aviation Authority, generally offer competitive compensation and benefits. This may consist of remuneration, allowances, and additional benefits.
- Professional Growth Opportunities: The CAA offers career advancement and professional development opportunities. Training programs, seminars, and courses may be made available to employees in an effort to advance their careers and skill sets within the organization.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks are frequently included in the comprehensive benefits package that Civil Aviation Authority roles provide, which contribute to the well-being of employees as a whole.
- Contribution to National Infrastructure: Individuals who are employed by the Civil Aviation Authority have the opportunity to actively participate in the upkeep and advancement of the nation’s aviation infrastructure. Those with a sense of pride in their contributions to the nation’s transportation system may find this endeavor gratifying.
- Work-Life Balance: The work-life equilibrium of government employees is frequently regarded as being more favorable in comparison to certain positions within the private sector. This may especially appeal to those in search of stability and a harmonious equilibrium between their professional and personal spheres.
- Learning and Skill Development: On account of the aviation industry’s dynamic nature, ongoing education is essential. Employment with the CAA may afford personnel the chance to acquire specialized knowledge and develop expertise in fields including airport operations, aviation safety, and air traffic management.
- Access to Aviation Industry Networks: Civil Aviation Authority employees may be granted the opportunity to establish professional connections with individuals from the aviation sector on a global scale. This may contribute to one’s professional and personal development.
- Aviation Safety Contribution: Employment with the CAA provides individuals with the opportunity to actively participate in upholding aviation safety standards. Individuals may find this sense of accountability and contribution to public safety to be gratifying.
- Career Pathways of Diverse Nature: The Civil Aviation Authority provides a wide array of career paths due to its extensive departmental and role diversity. Employment opportunities abound in sectors such as airport administration, air traffic control, and aviation safety, among others, that correspond to the skills and interests of employees.
List of Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Pakistan:
- Senior Intelligence Superintendent
- Senior Joint Director of Security
- Joint Director of Security
- Senior Deputy Director of Security
- A current CV
- Recent photographs of scanned CNICs
- Degrees and diplomas
- Authoritative Documents
How to Apply Online for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
- All applicants must review the comprehensive Terms of Reference (ToRs) posted on the CAA website prior to submitting an application.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Online Job Application Form, which can be accessed at www.caapakistan.com.pk, within fifteen days of the date of this advertisement.
- Applicants will be expected to submit scanned copies of their CNIC and any relevant certificates or degrees of qualification exclusively for the aforementioned positions when submitting their job applications.
- The application will be denied in the absence of the aforementioned documents accompanied by the online application form.
Terms of Reference:
- Applicants failing to satisfy the aforementioned criteria or submitting a form that is unfinished will not undergo evaluation.
- Precise notices will be issued in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, and Quetta, in relation to the number of applicants for each of these cities’ examinations or interviews.
- Appearing for the interview, invited candidates are required to bring original documents in order to undergo the required verification.
- Neither a TA nor a DA is authorized during the interview or examination.
- Obtaining an appointment requires satisfying the CAA’s medical fitness requirements.
- Government employees, employees of autonomous bodies, and corporate employees will be required to submit an NOC from their current employer prior to the examination.
- PCAA reserves the right, at any time, to revoke this advertisement or modify the position’s terms and conditions.
- False information or attempts to influence the selection process will automatically disqualify a candidate from current and future CAA recruitment, regardless of their qualifications.
What is the work of Civil Aviation Authority?
Consequently, the CAA’s basic activities consist of “Air Navigation Services,” “Regulatory,” and “Airport Services.” A wide range of corporate functions of the organization provide full assistance for these fundamental duties. The CAA’s headquarters is situated in Karachi.
What is the benefit of civil aviation?
As the only high-speed worldwide transport network, aviation is essential to international commerce. It supports employment and growth in the economy, in addition to promoting international trade and tourism.
What can the CAA do?
The CAA has been charged with the duty of examining and pursuing infractions to aviation security laws, as well as certain health and safety and consumer safety obligations, by the Department of Transportation for Transport. It is in the greatest interest of the general public for individuals who adhere to aviation laws to have faith in the implementation of stated regulations.