Have you contemplated pursuing an outpatient nursing career? The Plastic Surgery Outpatient Team is seeking Health Care Assistants who strongly prefer delivering patient-centered care through independent and collaborative efforts. To meet the requirements of the service, this is a part-time position requiring 24.75 hours per week, distributed across three days, with shift schedule hours from 8 am to 5 pm.
The chosen individual will be a valuable addition to an established team. In addition to possessing the qualities of flexibility and adaptability, they must be a competent team member who can operate effectively independently and are enthusiastic about undertaking diverse tasks while maintaining meticulousness. Possessing surgical scrub skills and expertise or experience in plastic surgery is required.
This profession offers numerous educational opportunities. We foster a friendly workplace atmosphere and are committed to developing our staff members’ careers. Because of governmental regulations, we are unable to employ individuals who necessitate sponsorship in this role.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Senior Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Company: Astronomer
- Location: UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offered Salary: £22,800.00 – £24,300.00 / year
- Experience: 2 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
Main Duties of the Job:
The following are some of the essential nursing competencies that are necessary in a fast-paced professional setting, such as Plastic Surgery Outpatients:
- Capacity for both independent and collaborative work within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support and assistance to member consultants to ensure their clinics operate efficiently.
- I am providing chaperone services.
- Surgical scrub skills are necessary to assist with emergency trauma and minor surgery lists for ambulatory patients. We will, nevertheless, assist in acquiring the requisite competencies to support this service should you be deficient in these skills.
In your capacity as a member of the Plastic Surgery nursing staff, you will provide comprehensive support to our proficient practitioners throughout outpatient care, including consultations, minor wound dressings, and minor operations. You will receive supplementary training to enhance your cardiovascular capabilities if you lack such knowledge.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Senior Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Employment Prospects: Visa sponsorship for senior healthcare assistant positions in the United Kingdom enables individuals to gain practical experience in the healthcare industry, particularly in positions that entail the care of geriatric or senior citizens.
- Legal Authorization: Visa sponsorship furnishes the requisite documentation for individuals to operate within the United Kingdom, thereby guaranteeing their legal authorization to do so.
- Healthcare Experience: Prior experience in the healthcare industry is gained through employment as a senior healthcare assistant. It entails providing direct patient care and assisting in the development of communication, empathy, and caregiving abilities.
- Progression in Career: Senior health care assistant positions frequently entail prospects for professional growth and development. By gaining experience, individuals may be allowed to advance to more senior positions in healthcare or related fields.
- Competitive Salary: Employment in the healthcare industry, particularly in specialized care settings like senior healthcare, is frequently accompanied by competitive compensation packages. In addition to healthcare coverage and pension programs, employers may provide supplementary benefits.
- Professional Development: Healthcare facilities customarily allocate resources toward the professional development of their personnel. This may consist of workshops, training programs, and opportunities to expand healthcare-related expertise and abilities.
- Stability of Employment: Healthcare positions, particularly those involving senior care, are typically in high demand. This may bestow upon individuals a feeling of employment security and stability.
- Contribution to Well-being: Engagement in senior health care provides individuals with the opportunity to significantly impact the quality of life and overall well-being of the elderly. Numerous individuals find this facet of their occupation to be gratifying.
SFT, which stands for Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, is an establishment renowned for its progressive outlook and extensive two centuries of governance. We are committed to ensuring that all individuals have an outstanding experience and are highly regarded for the standard of care and treatment we consistently deliver to our staff and patients.
Specialized services such as Burns, Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory, Wessex Rehabilitation, Spires Cleft Centre, and the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre are provided by our acute trust, which has a “Good” rating from the CQC. We have more than 470 beds and close to 4000 employees.
We encourage flexible work arrangements and will evaluate requests with the service’s requirements in consideration. We consider working here to be extraordinarily satisfying. We offer a substantial pension system, a variety of NHS discounts, and a minimum of 35 days of paid holiday (pro rata). Paid parking, a recreation center, a daycare, and a holiday play program are all available as on-site amenities.
Being a desirable place to reside and work, Salisbury provides the highest quality of life. A brief train or automobile ride will take you to the bustling metropolis of Southampton, and if you prefer the water, Bournemouth is also reachable. Visit www.experiencesalisbury.co.uk to discover more about the attractions and activities that Salisbury has to offer.
- Health or Health and Social Care Level 3 NVQ
- Determination of Care
- Grades A-C in Level 2 Numeracy and Literacy/GCSE Mathematics and English
- A minimum of one year of experience in outpatients and/or operating rooms as part of secondary care is required.
- Capable of accommodating evolving service demands
- Experience with interactions with customer service
- Evidence of additional instruction
- Prior medical experience with composites and burns
Certificate of Sponsorship:
Applications from job seekers requiring sponsorship as a current skilled worker to work in the United Kingdom are encouraged and will be evaluated in conjunction with all other applications. Visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab) for more information.
To obtain entry clearance into the United Kingdom, skilled worker petitioners have been obligated to present a criminal record certificate from each country in which they have maintained continuous or cumulative residence for a minimum of twelve months within the preceding ten years, as of April 6, 2017. Additional dependents, who are adults aged 18 or older, are likewise obligated to perform this task. Advice is available in this location. Criminal background checks for international candidates (Opens in a new tab).
What is a senior healthcare assistant?
This kind of job is also known as a senior care assistant or an elder adult social care support worker, among other titles. Senior care workers oversee teams of care assistants and offer people physical and emotional support.
What is the role of a health care assistant?
Monitoring, recording, and observing the conditions of patients via measurements of their weight, pulse, and rate of respiration. Communication with patients, family members, and caregivers. Providing medical support. Personal care consists of nourishment, hygiene, infection prevention and control, and reassurance, comfort, and protection in general.
How do I become a senior care?
Before contemplating a candidate for a senior or management position, several care agencies mandate a minimum of an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Health and Social Care and work-related experience. Some senior caregivers possess additional nursing qualifications.