We are seeking a proactive and seasoned Quality Assurance Manager to supervise the daily operations of the Pharmaceutical Quality System at the PET-Radiochemistry facility. The incumbent will be responsible for independently managing and developing the current Quality System to ensure compliance with current GMP standards. Your contribution will be crucial in guaranteeing that a facility licensed by the MHRA complies with regulatory standards. This position requires a campus presence and is full-time (35 hours per week).
For any informal inquiries, please contact Christophe.Lucatelli@ed.ac.uk or Scott.Semple@ed.ac.uk.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in UK:
- Location: UK
- Offered Salary: £45,600 – £54,400 / year
- Experience: 5 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Career Level: Manager
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in UK:
- Visa Sponsorship: One of the most notable advantages is that the employer is obligated to provide sponsorship for your visa. This is of utmost importance for non-citizens and permanent residents of the United Kingdom, as it enables them to lawfully reside and operate within the nation.
- Competitive Salary: In general, quality assurance managers are remunerated with competitive salaries. As an advanced economy, the United Kingdom generally provides greater remuneration in comparison to certain other countries.
- Prospects for Professional Advancement: Quality Assurance Managers ensure the integrity of products and services crucially. Owing to one’s substantial experience and commendable performance history, one might be eligible for career progression, potentially assuming more prominent managerial positions or assuming more substantial obligations.
- Professional Development: Employers may allocate resources toward their employees’ professional development. This may consist of seminars, training programs, or certifications about quality management and assurance.
- Diverse Work Environments: Quality Assurance Managers are exposed to a wide range of work environments, encompassing sectors such as finance, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing. This diversity affords opportunities for encounters with various sectors and challenges.
- Job Satisfaction: Job satisfaction can be increased by ensuring the quality of products or services, which can be a rewarding experience. On numerous occasions, quality assurance managers assume a pivotal function in upholding the organization’s standing.
- Possibilities for Networking: A career in quality assurance may present prospects for establishing connections with industry experts. The development of a robust professional network may prove advantageous in terms of future career opportunities.
- Contributing to Regulatory Compliance: Quality assurance managers are frequently tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that products and services adhere to regulatory compliance standards. This position facilitates the company’s adherence to industry and government regulations on a comprehensive level.
- Benefits Package: Employers may provide an all-encompassing benefits package, encompassing health insurance, retirement plans, and various other advantages, in addition to the salary.
- International Experience: Working as a Quality Assurance Manager in the United Kingdom offers individuals from other nations the opportunity to gain significant international work experience, thereby augmenting their professional portfolio.
Your abilities and traits for success:
- Proficiency in a pertinent field of study, including but not limited to pharmacology, microbiology, and chemistry.
- Hosting regulatory authority audits, including those conducted by the MHRA.
- Expertise in conducting both internal and external audits.
- Clinical experience in a GMP facility that manufactures pharmaceutical products as part of a quality assurance group.
As a respected part of our team, you should expect:
- An annually commendable income ranging from £45,585 to £54,395. (In the spring of 2024, a revised salary range of £48,350 to £59,421 is expected to be implemented.)
- A productive, gratifying, joyful, and demanding setting in which to do work.
- To be a part of a prosperous and diverse international community
- A substantial vacation allowance, a defined benefit pension plan, employee discounts, family-friendly initiatives, and flexible work arrangements are all components of comprehensive employee rewards. Visit our staff benefits page for an exhaustive list of perks, and estimate your total income and benefits using our incentive calculator.
Championing equality, diversity, and inclusion:
- Silver Athena SWAN recognition has been bestowed upon the University of Edinburgh regarding its endeavors aimed at advancing gender parity within the realm of higher education. We actively advocate for LGBT equality and are Stonewall Scotland Diversity Champions and Race Equality Charter members.
- You must furnish proof of your legal capacity to work in the United Kingdom before commencing any employment with the university. We have additional details on our freedom-to-work web pages.
- For this position, the University may provide funding for the employment of international personnel. An overseas candidate who is granted sponsorship to work in the United Kingdom must satisfy the English Language Requirements of the UK Home Office and successfully register for and acquire a Skilled Worker Visa.
Are quality assurance managers in demand?
The data science team at Zippia determined, through extensive research, interviews, and analysis, that the expected growth rate for the quality assurance manager position from 2018 to 2028 is 3%. In the coming decade, approximately 7,100 quality assurance manager positions will be available.
What is the qualification of a QA manager?
A requirement for the position of QA Manager is the completion of an undergraduate program in computer science engineering, mechanical engineering, or electronics engineering.
What does a quality assurance manager do?
Supervising employees, inspecting processes and outputs, and monitoring and assuring high-quality standards during manufacturing are the responsibilities of the Manager of Quality Assurance. They have responsibility for data analysis, external officer communication, and recordkeeping.