The Hewitt Centre is one of the preeminent reproductive clinics in Europe and a large fertility unit. We have a remarkable opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic, and compassionate healthcare assistant to become a member of our team. Responsibilities will include providing support to the registered nurses while they attend to patients enduring reproductive examinations and therapy. Perform duties as assigned by the registered nurse, including supervising individuals during medical examinations, procedures, and ultrasonic scanning, and performing routine secretarial tasks.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Organization: Hewitt Centre
- Offered Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 / year
- Experience: 1 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Others
Main Duties of Visa Sponsorship Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- To familiarize oneself with the standard operating procedures of the Hewitt Centre and the HFEA code of conduct.
- The ability to puncture veins is a prerequisite for drawing blood from clinic patients.
- As required, serve as a chaperone throughout medical procedures and examinations, including ultrasound scans.
- To tidy and prepare rooms in advance of and following procedures.
- Assist with telephone inquiries and utilize the services provided by nursing staff, directing calls to the appropriate departments when necessary.
- to examine case notes and arrange treatment for patients.
- All direct data entry must be completed per HFEA regulations.
- Request patients to return for follow-up appointments as prescribed by medical or nursing personnel.
- Assist with photocopying and general administrative duties, including mail processing.
- Maintain laboratory documentation, schematics, and reports as required.
- As per the regulations set forth by Health and Safety policies, ensure that work areas and equipment are kept tidy and sanitary.
- As required, prepare and serve light refreshments to patients following oocyte collection.
- To assist with the storage and maintenance of ward provisions and inventory.
- Hospital information entry and IDS system monitoring
- Case note creation for clinic consultations
- to cultivate favorable rapport with personnel and volunteers
- As required, adhere to all departmental standard operating procedures.
- As required, the incumbent may be expected to perform duties at the Liverpool location or any of the transportation or satellite centers.
Check Also: Charge Nurse Jobs in UK 2024 – Visa Sponsorship
- The Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust ensures that families, infants, and women receive the highest quality of care. We perform over 49,000 gynecological inpatient and outpatient procedures, deliver over 7,500 babies annually, care for over 1,000 premature and sick neonates, conduct over 1,000 IVF rounds, and conduct over 4,000 genetic visits. We believe that this, coupled with our unwavering dedication to research and innovation, establishes us as the preferred specialized healthcare provider in Europe for families, infants, and women.
- Owing to the prominence of some of the most erudite experts in their respective domains, who have been profiled on national television and in the news, our teams have gained international renown for their diligence, compassion, and professionalism.
- To provide the most contemporary and cutting-edge care feasible, the Trust is in a constant state of service development and revision. We have strategic objectives that extend beyond the enhancement of services on our current website. A variety of newly implemented strategies comprise our services’ comprehensive long-term strategy.
- To discover additional reasons why Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust is an exceptional workplace, please refer to the following links:
- Vimeo: https://556197652 Video footage
- https://www.liverpoolwomens.nhs.uk/media/4121/recruitment-pack-great-place-to-work-16pp-v4-final.pdf contains the brochure.
To aid the registered nurse in the care of patients undergoing treatment and examinations related to reproduction. Perform duties as assigned by the registered nurse, including supervising individuals during medical examinations, procedures, and ultrasonic scanning, and performing routine secretarial tasks.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK:
- Work Authorization: Visa sponsorship facilitates lawful employment in the United Kingdom, specifically for non-citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA) who are obligated to possess a work visa to be employed within the nation.
- Career Prospects: Health Care Assistant positions provide individuals with the opportunity to contribute to patient care while working in the healthcare industry. Visa sponsorship enables eligible individuals to pursue such opportunities in the United Kingdom.
- Professional Development: Healthcare employment provides opportunities for individuals to acquire significant practical knowledge and cultivate proficiencies in communication, collaboration, and patient care.
- Global Experience: Working in the United Kingdom offers individuals the opportunity to gain international work experience, which can be extraordinarily beneficial to their professional and personal development.
- Cultural Exposure: By living and working in a foreign country, individuals are exposed to a new culture, which assists them in adapting to various working environments and expanding their horizons.
- Networking: Individuals who work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom have the opportunity to establish a professional network that may prove advantageous in terms of future collaborations and career prospects.
- Quality of Life: The quality of life in the United Kingdom is exceptional, as citizens have access to superior education, healthcare, and social amenities. The provision of visa sponsorship enables visitors to take advantage of these privileges throughout their sojourn.
- Contribution to Public Health: Health Care Assistants make a significant public health contribution by providing essential support to healthcare professionals and making a positive impact on patients’ overall well-being. Engaging in such a profession enables individuals to contribute positively to the field of public health.
- Potential for Career Progression: Prospects for professional growth or specialization in the United Kingdom may exist, contingent upon the particular healthcare environment and qualifications held.
Aptitudes, Knowledge, and Skills
- Possessing exceptional communication abilities and the capacity to interact with patients and companions with compassion and efficacy
- Confidentiality Comprehension
Qualifications and Education
- A strong foundational education equivalent to or exceeding the GCSE (Level 2) level
- Evidence of Vocational or Professional Development
- Handling and Manual Lifting
- Practical knowledge of a nurturing profession in a comparable role
- Clerical proficiency
- Outstanding Communicator
- The Qualify of Self-Belief
- Remains on schedule
- Participation in Service and Role Development
- Consideration, professionalism, and compassion
- Schedules of work that are flexible
Certificate of Sponsorship:
Applications from job seekers requiring sponsorship as a current skilled worker to work in the United Kingdom are encouraged and will be evaluated in conjunction with all other applications. Visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab) for more information.
To obtain entry clearance into the United Kingdom, skilled worker petitioners have been obligated to present a criminal record certificate from each country in which they have maintained continuous or cumulative residence for a minimum of twelve months within the preceding ten years, as of April 6, 2017. Additional dependents, who are adults aged 18 or older, are likewise obligated to perform this task. Advice is available in this location. Criminal background checks for international candidates (Opens in a new tab).
How can I become a healthcare assistant in UK?
The requirements for becoming a healthcare assistant are not determined. Employers anticipate proficient reading and writing and may require GCSEs (or their equivalents) in both mathematics and English. They might require healthcare credentials, such as an NVQ or BTEC. Employers anticipate that you hold some healthcare or caregiving experience.
Is health care assistant a good job in UK?
There are many paths for progression beyond the position of healthcare assistant into other professional or medical positions. Professional Lead for Education at the Royal College of Nursing, Gill Coverdale, states, “Being an assistant in healthcare can be an extremely fulfilling vocation.
Do I need ielts to work as a health care assistant in UK?
Level B1 competence on the CEFR scale is required for health and care worker visa eligibility. This translates to a combined IELTS score of 4.0, with each of the four skills receiving a score of 4.0.