A global airline and Carbon60 have formed a strategic alliance to provide an exceptional opportunity for a significant number of aircraft technicians to become a part of their queue and base maintenance operations at London Heathrow.
Mechanical and avionic maintenance will be performed on an assortment of Boeing and Airbus aircraft, including the A320 Family, A350, A380, B777, and B787.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Aircraft Technician Jobs in UK:
- Location: UK
- Offered Salary: £56,000 – £61,000 / year
- Experience: 4 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
About the Role:
- Performing line or base maintenance on an assortment of Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
- Maintain an off-shift schedule of 4 on 4 days, with the option to work Day, Night, or 2D2N patterns.
- Annual compensation for the position will vary between £56,000 and £61,000, shift premiums included.
- The selected candidate is mandatory to possess a UK CAA A or B1.1/B2 license.
- Sponsorship opportunities and relocation assistance are both accessible to individuals embarking on journeys to the United Kingdom.
- Interviews and instant beginnings are imminent; therefore, submit your applications immediately to capitalize on this incredible opportunity.
- Please contact Carbon60 Recruitment at 01329 745 970 with any inquiries; a consultant will be delighted to assist you.
- Regarding this vacancy, Carbon60, Lorien, and SRG – The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Aircraft Technician Jobs in UK:
- Possibilities for Employment: Visa sponsorship improves your employment prospects in the United Kingdom. There is frequently a high demand for aircraft technician positions, and employers might be willing to provide sponsorship for qualified individuals to occupy these positions.
- Career Advancement: Employment in the United Kingdom may allow you to gain practical experience with cutting-edge aviation technologies and procedures, augmenting your expertise and fostering professional growth.
- International Experience: Working and living in a foreign nation can afford one an exceptional opportunity to gain professional and cultural insight. Engaging in such activities can enhance one’s worldview, facilitate adjustment to varied professional settings, and bolster one’s competitiveness as an applicant in the international labor arena.
- Availability of Training and Certifications: Aviation training programs and facilities in the United Kingdom are firmly established. Possessing a job in the nation may provide you with the opportunity to acquire specialized training and certifications that augment your credentials.
- Quality of Life: The United Kingdom provides an exceptional standard of living, characterized by its access to superior healthcare, education, and social services. This may enhance the quality of life for you and your family as a whole, should they choose to accompany you.
- Possibilities for Networking: Employment in the United Kingdom may afford you opportunities for networking within the international aviation industry. You may have the opportunity to network with professionals, participate in industry events, and establish connections that could prove beneficial to your future career.
- Visa Sponsorship for Dependents: Your spouse and dependent children may be permitted to accompany you to the United Kingdom, contingent upon the form of visa. Furthermore, their access to healthcare and education could significantly improve their quality of life.
- Possible Route to Permanent Residency: Certain visas could potentially facilitate the acquisition of permanent residency in the United Kingdom. This may afford your family and you greater stability and access to additional opportunities.
What is the role of an aircraft technician?
Overhead and avionics equipment technicians and mechanics perform scheduled maintenance, adjustments, and inspections to guarantee the operational condition of an aircraft. They are required to comply with stringent Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations that specify maintenance schedules for multiple operations.
How do I become an aircraft technician UK?
For a career as an aircraft mechanic, the equivalent of a foundation degree and a higher national diploma are required. For enrollment in the higher national diploma and foundation degree, one or two A-levels are required. Aeronautical engineering, avionics, and mechanical engineering are some of the important disciplines.
Is an aircraft mechanic a good job?
Those with a passion for aircraft and an interest in a thrilling profession might discover aircraft mechanic work to be a great choice. It is possible to find work as a mechanic anywhere in the globe, and the wages and perks are competitive.