Shaw Healthcare is seeking an individual to fill the position of Nurse at Sycamore Lodge in Nailsea.
You will be an integral member of a group that is entirely committed to effecting positive change in the lives of the people we assist. Our primary objective is to deliver optimal care to our service users, mirroring the standard of care we would anticipate for our own loved ones. By utilizing state-of-the-art care technologies, you will have the opportunity to allocate additional time to the individuals under your care. Sycamore Lodge is widely recognized and esteemed for its exceptional reputation as a provider of care. Our service users’ demands are the driving force behind everything we do every day.
Details About Nurse Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Reference: DEC20238391.
- Location: Nailsea, Bristol.
- Competitive salary: £21.05-£21.49 per hour
- Experience: 2 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
- Benefits: An excellent benefits package is provided.
- Working Hours: The job entails a 36-hour workweek, with shift schedules fluctuating between 7:45-20:15 and 20:00-08:00. Additionally, work is required on alternate weekends.
About the service:
- Sycamore Lodge, located in Nailsea, Bristol, accommodates a maximum of 78 senior citizens, which includes individuals managing dementia.
- The magnificent atrium, which floods the building’s interior with natural light, offers residents and their families an ambiance reminiscent of the outdoors throughout the entire year.
- We are in search of a dedicated and compassionate care home nurse to assist our team in delivering exceptional care to our senior clients who are afflicted with clinical illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, or others. The successful candidate will work closely with our team of care specialists to ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of care conceivable.
Key Responsibilities of Nurse Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Assessing the health and welfare needs of patients and developing treatment plans
- Administration of medication and response to service users
- Providing nursing services, including palliative care and wound management
- Fostering interdisciplinary collaboration among healthcare providers to effectively coordinate personalized care.
- Facilitating activities of daily living for service recipients, including cleansing, dressing, and using the restroom
- Providing emotional support to service recipients and their families
- Maintaining current and precise records
- Ensuring adherence to the Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) regulations to uphold elevated levels of care
- Contributing to the development and execution of policies and processes
- Contributing to the ongoing training and induction of new employees
Experience and qualifications:
- Nurse registered with the NMC
- Professional background in geriatric care, with a specific focus on providing care for individuals afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease and other disorders associated with dementia
- Knowledge of the policies and standards of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and their application
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The aptitude to function effectively in a team setting
- Capability to independently and proactively operate
- Constant commitment to continuous professional development
Benefits of Nurse Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Experience Abroad: Becoming a nurse in the United Kingdom presents a unique prospect for gaining international experience. Engaging in this activity may foster your professional development and provide you with valuable exposure to a variety of healthcare practices and cultures.
- Competitive Salaries: In the United Kingdom, nurses are routinely remunerated competitively, and their compensation is regulated by the National Health Service (NHS). This may appeal to healthcare professionals who are in search of economic security.
- Comprehensive Healthcare System: Working within the United Kingdom’s comprehensive and well-established healthcare system can offer opportunities for individuals to gain exposure to cutting-edge medical practices and technologies.
- Training and Development Opportunities: The United Kingdom allocates resources towards the ongoing professional development of healthcare practitioners. You may have access to training programs, seminars, and courses designed to expand your knowledge and abilities as a nurse.
- Job Security: In the United Kingdom, there is frequently a high demand for healthcare professionals, including nurses. This may contribute to your career’s stability and job security.
- Generous Benefits Package: A comprehensive benefits package is customary for nurses in the United Kingdom, comprising health insurance, holiday allowances, pension schemes, and holiday allowances. The inclusion of these supplementary benefits enhances the overall employment bundle.
- Quality of Life: With access to superior education, healthcare, public services, and cultural amenities, the United Kingdom provides a high quality of life. This may especially appeal to those in search of a comprehensive way of life.
- Opportunities for Professional Advancement: The healthcare system in the United Kingdom offers well-defined trajectories for individuals to advance their careers. Nurses have the potential to advance to leadership positions, pursue specialization, or assume advanced duties.
- Multicultural Environment: A multicultural environment characterizes the United Kingdom, where healthcare practitioners are confronted with a wide array of patients. This experience has the potential to enhance your professional life and broaden your cultural competence.
- Opportunities for Networking: Working in the United Kingdom provides the chance to establish a professional network with coworkers from diverse backgrounds. Collaboration and access to novel opportunities can be gained through networking.
- Possibilities for Travel: Residing in the United Kingdom grants convenient entry to destinations across Europe. This may appeal to individuals who derive pleasure from the exploration of diverse nations and the immersion in unique cultural environments.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get sponsorship in UK for Nursing?
An approved UK employer has to extend a job offer before applying for a Health and Care Worker visa. Sponsors are a different term for approved employers, as they provide monetary assistance for your entry or stay in the United Kingdom. Employment offers must originate from the NHS.
What is the age limit for nurses in UK?
Potential factors to consider include skills and experience, as well as any significant job lapses that could give rise to registering complications. No, there is no minimum age needed for becoming a nurse at an NHS trust hospital.
Do nurses need IELTS in UK?
To be qualified for the NMC’s nurse application process in the United Kingdom, candidates must pass the Academic IELTS with a minimum rating of 7.0 in each of the following sections: listening to, reading, and speaking; writing: 6.5; and overall: 7.0.