LMIA Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada Greetings, all individuals seeking employment in Canada. International personnel interested in applying to LMIA Endorsed Companies in Canada for Jobs in 2024 have uncovered some excellent opportunities. Canadian employers actively endorse international candidates who successfully complete a Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
We urge you to submit applications in disciplines that are exceptionally sought after in Canada. This increases your employment prospects, which in turn improves the likelihood that your visa will be approved. It is noteworthy to mention that Canada welcomed a total of 431,645 new permanent residents in 2022. Furthermore, as stated by the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship, the country is expected to maintain its policy of welcoming newcomers in 2024.
With regards to the Immigration Plan for the Years 2024-2025, Canada aims to admit a total of 500,000 permanent residents in 2025, 485,000 in 2024, and 465,000 in 2024. This may very well be your chance! It is highly recommended that individuals contemplating relocating to Canada investigate the Canada Skilled Worker Program 2024, also known as the Express Entry Program.
Check Also: Skilled Worker Jobs in Canada 2024 – Apply Now
Details of Visa Sponsorship LMIA Jobs In Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Target Audience: INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
What does a Positive LMIA imply?
- The Canadian government issues an LMIA to Canadian employers and companies, authorizing the employment of foreign nationals.
- A affirmative LMIA demonstrates that the position requires the services of a foreign worker.
- An employer or company that possesses a valid LMIA has satisfied the requirements of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and is therefore authorized to employ a foreign national.
- Submit a job application to an organization with a positive LMIA. In the future, a list of these authorized enterprises will be provided.
LMIA Endorsed Companies in Canada
Applications from non-Canadian nationals for employment opportunities with the Canadian companies listed below are encouraged. Employers with a positive LMIA are permitted to employ individuals from other nations.
The following Canadian businesses are willing to employ foreign workers:
- A&W Food Services of Canada Inc.
- Air Canada
- Alberta Health Services
- Amazon Canada
- Apple Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- Bell Canada
- BMO Financial Group
- Canadian Tire Corporation
- CGI Group Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- Deloitte Canada
- Dollarama Inc.
- Empire Company Limited
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited
- General Motors of Canada Limited
- Google Canada
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz Canada Inc.
- Home Depot Canada
- IBM Canada Ltd.
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- McDonald’s Canada
- Microsoft Canada
- National Bank of Canada
- Rogers Communications Inc.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Tim Hortons Inc.
- Walmart Canada
This list is by no means exhaustive.
There are innumerable more Canadian companies that employ foreign labor. You are advised to conduct investigation and establish contact with the aforementioned businesses.
Nevertheless, kindly avoid inundating their inbox with superfluous inquiries.
LMIA Endorsed Jobs in Canada
Occupations such as farmworkers, fruit pickers, caregivers, and cooks are prevalent.
“Job Bank” is the name of a prominent portal maintained by the Canadian government. There are thousands of job postings on this website. Applicants from outside Canada should seek employment in positions that are approved by the LMIA.
Jobs for Foreigners Outside Canada with LMIA Approval
If you are an international job applicant, the Canadian government offers the “Temporary Foreign Workers Program.”
Benefits of LMIA Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- Legal Authorization for Work: Foreign laborers must obtain a positive LMIA in order to be granted legal authorization to work in Canada. It demonstrates that a specific job position requires the assistance of a foreign national.
- How to Obtain Permanent Residency: Certain Canadian immigration pathways necessitate that candidates possess work experience in Canada. Possessing an LMIA position may help an individual meet the requirements for permanent residency via the Provincial Nominee Programs or Express Entry.
- Employer Assistance: In general, employers who are willing to undergo the LMIA process in order to engage a foreign worker are considerate of their staff. In addition, they must adhere to specific standards, including the provision of competitive wages and benefits, the maintenance of workplace conditions that conform to Canadian norms, and the exhibition of a commitment to hiring locally prior to the recruitment of foreign personnel.
- Participation in PNPs (Provincial Nominee Programs): Numerous Canadian provinces have PNPs that authorize permanent residency nominations on the basis of qualifications and capacity to contribute to the local economy. An LMIA-held position may augment an applicant’s qualifications for these programs.
- The Reunification of Families: Foreign workers who hold LMIA positions may qualify for family reunification programs that permit them to bring their family members to Canada. This permits the continuation of familial bonds during the primary applicant’s employment in Canada.
- The Way Towards Citizenship: Individuals who have obtained permanent residency are ultimately eligible to petition for Canadian citizenship. Incorporating an LMIA into one’s resume can enhance one’s overall eligibility and facilitate integration into Canadian society.
- Opportunity for Professional Advancement: Career development and advancement are frequent occurrences in LMIA positions. Individuals who work in Canada may gain access to networks, skills, and experiences that are advantageous to their long-term careers.
How to find LMIA-endorsed Jobs?
- Visit the Job Bank On the left margin, the “Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) status” is displayed.
- Choose “LMIA Approved.”
- All positions that are accepting applications from outside of Canada will be displayed.
- Caregivers, farmworkers, and fruit pickers comprise the majority of the available positions.
If you wish to operate as a foreign worker in Canada, you should apply for the following positions.
Minimum Wage for Foreign Workers in Canada
Minimum wage requirements have been established by the Canadian government for foreign candidates. You will receive hourly compensation. Please verify the provincial minimum wage.
List of Canadian Companies that have Sponsored LMIAs in the last five years
This list comprises the identities of Canadian employers and businesses that have requested and obtained an approved LMIA list.
Steps to Get to Canada on a Job
- Start by applying for and obtaining employment.
- Second, submit an application for a position that accepts international applicants.
- The company will inform you, upon employment, of the type of visa required to enter Canada.
- Securing employment should be your primary objective.
Top-In-Demand Skills in Canada
- IT specialists
- Farmers Technicians
- Professionals in business
- Representatives of sales
- Representatives of customer service
- Restaurant employee
People Also Ask:
How do I get a LMIA job offer from Canada?
The minimum requirement to secure LMIA job offers is:
Educational Qualification: Class 12 (minimum)
Work Experience and Training: At least two years of relevant work experience.
Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB): 5 bands in each module (in most of the immigration programs)
How do you qualify for LMIA in Canada?
General eligibility requirements for an LMIA include:
Being a legitimate operating business that provides goods or services in Canada.
Being able to pay the defined salaries to foreign workers.
Demonstrating a genuine need for foreign workers.
Having no unresolved compliance issues.
How do I find employers with LMIA in Canada?
Steps to find LMIA-approved jobs in Canada using Job Bank
Step 1: Visit the official Canada Job Bank website, then scroll down to “Temporary Foreign Worker.”
Step 2: Once you land on the Temporary Foreign Worker page, you will find a “search” button with the number of job postings.