Nowhere else can be found! Our platform, which emphasizes LMIA-approved occupations, is the optimal starting point for your job search. Whether one has prior experience in fruit harvesting or a preference for a different career path, our job postings and tools can be of assistance in locating the most suitable employment opportunity. Commence your pursuit of your ideal profession in Canada immediately to take the initial step in that direction.
Iris Inc., an employment firm headquartered in Montréal, Quebec, is seeking self-motivated individuals who possess the requisite qualifications and excel in interpersonal interactions to fulfill the role of fruit harvest worker. The chosen candidate will be obligated to commence employment at the earliest convenience. The positions are permanent or full-time. Day, weekend, morning, and overtime work opportunities are available. The allocation of fruit harvest laborers for employment has been authorized by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
- Employer Name: Agence de recrutement et de placement des employés Iris Inc.
- Position: Fruit harvest worker
- Salary: $15.50 – $17.00 hourly
- Duration: 40 – 50 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Montréal, Q
- Candidate selection from fields and orchards of crops is required.
- The applicant must additionally organize and package fruits and vegetables.
Benefits of Fruit Picker Jobs
- Seasonal Employment: Frequently, fruit harvesting employment is seasonal, providing the opportunity to work during particular harvest periods. This may afford individuals pursuing temporary employment or supplementary income during specific periods of the year greater flexibility.
- Outdoor Work Environment: Fruit harvesting provides individuals with an affinity for the great outdoors with the chance to labor in pristine natural environments, including orchards and farms, where they can appreciate the crisp air and picturesque surroundings.
- Physical Activity and Exercise: Physical activity and exercise are incorporated into the process of fruit harvesting through engagement in labor-intensive tasks. It provides an opportunity to maintain physical fitness while at work.
- Diverse Work Duties: The nature of the fruit and the harvest may dictate which duties are performed, such as sorting, packaging, picking, and pruning. This diversity can contribute to the job’s interest and engagement.
- Potential for Piece-Rate Pay: The prospect of receiving piece-rate pay exists in certain fruit harvesting positions, wherein employees are remunerated by the quantity of produce they gather. Profitability exists for those who are proficient and expeditious at the choosing process.
- No Formal Education Required: Fruit harvesting positions frequently do not necessitate formal education or extensive training, thereby rendering them accessible to a diverse array of individuals in search of employment.
- Possibilities for Travel: In the course of the harvest season, fruit picking positions may be available in a variety of locations, providing the opportunity to experience new regions or even countries.
- Cultural Immersion: Regions, where fruit harvesting employment is concentrated, attract a heterogeneous labor force, providing opportunities for individuals to engage with individuals of various cultural and historical backgrounds, thereby cultivating an intellectually stimulating and multifaceted professional milieu.
- Prospects for Seasonal Worker Programs: Certain nations administer seasonal worker programs that grant foreign nationals the ability to secure temporary work visas in exchange for fruit harvesting employment, thereby providing the chance to gain international work experience.
- Beginning in the Agricultural Sector: Individuals with a keen interest in the agricultural industry may benefit from fruit harvesting as an introductory activity that imparts invaluable practical knowledge and understanding of farming methodologies.
- The candidate must have excellent command of either French or English.
- Furthermore, traditional educational prerequisites such as a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or certification are superfluous.
- Additionally, one to seven months of experience in a related field is beneficial for the optimal candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the designated area.
Conditions of Work and Physical Ability
- The candidate must possess the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, chaotic work environment.
- Additionally, the candidate should be expected to perform repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
How to Apply for Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the skill of a fruit picker?
Fruit and vegetable pickers may perform the following tasks: Select fruit and vegetables for picking according to size and ripeness, and discard rotting and overripened produce. Operate farm machinery to harvest nuts, fruit, and vegetables. Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers, taking care to avoid damage.
How much is a fruit picker paid in Canada?
The average fruit picker salary in Canada is $29,250 per year or $15 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,788 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $32,248 per year.
What is the NOC code for fruit pickers in Canada?
We found 345 fruit or vegetable picker jobs in Canada. The job postings found are for all harvesting laborers (NOC 85101).