Stroud Resourcing is seeking a sister or charge nurse with experience in oncology clinical trials to work for a reputable private provider on a day unit in London.
In return for your commitment to providing high-quality care, this role offers a competitive salary of £46,000 annually along with an extensive group of benefits.
You will be collaborating with a reputable clinical trials provider that specializes in developing novel anti-cancer drugs. Their expedited study designs will provide patients with prompt access to experimental therapeutic interventions. This is a full-time position with no night or weekend work. The workday is from 08:00 to 16:00, Monday through Friday.
Details About Charge Nurse Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Sponsorship:
- Organization: Stroud Resourcing
- Location: Uk
- Offered Salary: £46,000 – £47,000 / year
- Experience: 2 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
Responsibilities of Charge Nurse Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Sponsorship:
In the role of Sister/Charge Nurse, your responsibilities will include providing support, guidance, and oversight to the nursing staff as they evaluate, strategize, and administer exceptional care to cancer patients who are participating in clinical trials. This will encompass providing both physical and emotional support to patients and their families.
Requirements of Charge Nurse Jobs in UK:
You must be an NMC-registered nurse with post-registration experience in oncology to be eligible to apply. Additionally, a certification in chemotherapy is required. While clinical trial experience is advantageous, it is not mandatory. Kindly be informed that Tier 2 sponsorship is available for individuals possessing a specialization in healthcare in the United Kingdom.
In return for your enthusiasm, dedication, and partnership, you will be granted a remuneration of £46,000 along with an attractive benefits package. Moreover, you will become a member of a congenial and all-encompassing social circle. Examples of advantages include:
- The retirement phase
- A vacation of 25 days, including bank holidays, and the ability to purchase or sell additional time off.
- life insurance, to name a few examples!
Benefits of Charge Nurse Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Sponsorship:
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical expertise is effectively utilized and expanded upon in these positions, which additionally demands nurses to assume responsibilities related to the coordination of patient care.
- Decision-Making Authority: Charge nurses frequently possess the authority to make decisions concerning patient care, staff administration, and the overall efficiency of a department or unit.
- Leadership Opportunities: Possibilities for Leadership Development Charge nurses supervise nursing personnel, offering direction and leadership; this can serve as a stepping stone to more senior management positions in the healthcare industry.
- Team Collaboration: Charge nurses facilitate collaboration and teamwork within the healthcare setting by working closely with other healthcare professionals.
- Job Satisfaction: Contributing to the well-being of patients while leading a team can provide a sense of accomplishment and job satisfaction.
- Professional Development: Opportunities for professional development, such as leadership training, management courses, and continuing education, are frequently provided by these positions.
- Professional Development: Acquiring the role of charge nurse may catalyze progress in the nursing profession, potentially resulting in nurse administration or management responsibilities.
- Advocacy and Support: Besides ensuring that patients receive appropriate care, charge nurses advocate for their patients’ needs and provide nursing staff with guidance and support.
- Effect on Patient Care: Charge nurses exert a tangible influence on the standard of care delivered by patients through their oversight of adherence to protocols, efficient utilization of resources, and provision of exceptional care.
- Improvements in Skills: The coordination of patient care and team management can result in enhanced problem-solving, organizational, and communication proficiencies.
If you are interested in this full-time Sister/Charge Nurse—Clinical Trials Day Unit position in London, please get in touch with us immediately. Kindly reach out to Stroud Resourcing without delay.
Stroud Resourcing is an independent, healthcare-focused recruitment agency. We foster enduring, profound relationships as an extension of the internal talent teams of some of the most prestigious healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom. Our position is that healthcare organizations should hire more capable administrators to improve outcomes. We endorse ethical business practices as members of the Good Business Charter. Unaffected by the stage of your career, you can depend on us to provide candid and transparent guidance.
What is a charge nurse?
Band 6 is required to deputize for the lead nurse, ensuring that clinical standards are maintained and that trust policies and procedures are adhered to. You will need to be confident or willing to learn how to solve problems, make decisions, and escalate concerns appropriately.
How do I become a charge nurse in the UK?
First-level nurse with evidence of professional development and relevant skills and knowledge. Awareness of the wider healthcare economy and political environment. Relevant clinical experience in a similar environment. A proven track record of leadership skills.
How much do nurses charge in the UK?
The average charge nurse salary in the United Kingdom is £36,898 per year or £18.92 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £34,628 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £44,183 per year.