Due to the rapid expansion of our company, Quality Superstore (Leicester) Limited – Leicester is searching for a dedicated Shop Supervisor to supervise and manage our grocery sales, pay points, money transfer services, lottery, parcel services, off-license, and convenience services. Because cash management is a responsibility, the ideal candidate will possess practical experience in the retail sector, exhibit reliability and enthusiasm for their vocation, and deliver outstanding service and standards to their clientele. In this role, your responsibilities will include overseeing personnel and financial matters and regulating the quality of products and services. The Shop Supervisor is accountable to the Business Director immediately. If required, we will furnish sponsorship for the suitable candidate.
To succeed in the store supervisor position, one must exhibit exceptional communication and managerial abilities. Store supervisors possess an exceptional aptitude for business administration and are inherently motivated to deliver exceptional customer service.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Shop Supervisor Jobs in UK:
- Location: UK
- Offered Salary: £22,500 – £24,800 / year
- Experience: 3 Year
- Gender: Both
- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Executive
Roles and Duties of Visa Sponsorship Shop Supervisor Jobs in UK:
- Exercise oversight over operations including goods reception, storage, transportation to designated locations, receipt issuance, goods sorting, and goods selection.
- Responsible for the registration of currency funds, the counting of change funds, and the recording of overages and shortages.
- Execute maintenance duties in the production areas and sales floor, including washing, dusting, sweeping, mopping, and mopping.
- Ensure the preservation of store safety conditions in adherence to the policy directives issued by the Director.
- Maintain financial records, deposits, and reports that are precise and presentable.
- Oversee the operations of groceries, lottery tickets, pay-at-the-point bill payments, and pick-up and delivery services for various companies, including ATMs, DPD, Yodel, FedEx, and UPS. Ensure that a strict code of ethics and responsibility is upheld when verifying the identities of consumers during off-license transactions.
- Investigate incidents such as larceny or fictitious transactions by monitoring CCTV.
Work Experience Required:
- Preferred qualifications include a business administration, finance, retail management, or a closely related qualification and/or experience-based bachelor’s degree or high school diploma.
- Six months to one year of experience supervising employees in the retail, convenience, or postal service industries.
- Proficient in generating expense, budget, and financial reports.
- An extensive knowledge of contemporary marketing techniques and product and consumer trends.
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal abilities when engaging with both staff and customers.
- Knowledge of software for store management.
- Proficient in Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Familiarity with relevant labor legislation and health and safety protocols specific to the retail industry.
- Encouraging and captivating leadership.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Shop Supervisor Jobs in UK:
- Work Authorization: Visa sponsorship enables citizens of the United Kingdom to lawfully work. Non-citizens of the United Kingdom who wish to pursue employment opportunities in the country must possess this.
- Stability of Employment: Obtaining a visa through sponsorship by an employer generally results in a more stable employment situation. Employers are frequently willing to provide long-term job security and investment in sponsored employees.
- Prospects for Professional Development: Shop Supervisor positions frequently present avenues for professional advancement within the retail sector. Through diligence and progress, individuals have the potential to ascend to more senior managerial roles.
- Residency Eligibility: Sponsored employees are eligible for specific entitlements and safeguards as stipulated by employment legislation in the United Kingdom. These include but are not limited to the minimum wage, holiday pay, and workplace safety standards.
- Eligibility for Permanent Residency: After a certain period of continuous lawful residence, certain visa routes, such as the Tier 2 (General) visa, can lead to eligibility for permanent residency in the United Kingdom.
- Gaining Cultural Immersion: Employment in the United Kingdom affords individuals the chance to fully engage with British society, confront individuals from various cultural backgrounds, and investigate novel encounters.
- Possibilities for Networking: Individuals who hold supervisory positions can cultivate professional networks within the retail sector, which can be advantageous for their future employment opportunities.
- Skill Development: Shop Supervisor roles frequently entail obligations related to leadership, customer service, and operational management, thereby imparting invaluable experience and competencies that are transferable to alternative positions or sectors.
- Contribution to the Economy: Sponsored employees play a crucial role in the UK labor market, thereby making a substantial contribution to the economy and facilitating the success of businesses.
- Quality of Life: With access to superior healthcare, education, cultural amenities, and recreational opportunities, the United Kingdom provides an attractive destination for many expatriates.
How much do shop supervisors make in the UK?
The average yearly wage for a store supervisor in the United Kingdom is £24,176. In the United Kingdom, the mean supplementary salary for a Store Supervisor is £3,180, showing a standard variation of £16,322.
What does a shop supervisor do?
A Retail Supervisor is mainly responsible for overseeing the work of retail staff members in a physical store setting. They have responsibility for supervising employee conduct, coordinating the shipping and receiving of goods, addressing daily issues, and offering customer service.
What are the requirements for a store supervisor?
A thorough understanding of the store’s policies and procedures. Exceptional attention to detail and ability to organize. Ability to maintain precise records. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or similar applications, as well as inventory management software.