Army Public School Rawalpindi has issued job openings for a variety of categories. Excellent news for those who are in the process of pursuing employment at the Army Public School. The location you have selected for your future is ideal. Our team furnished exhaustive details pertaining to the aforementioned vacant positions.
Men and women who satisfy all of the qualifications listed in the job advertisement may submit applications for these numerous vacant positions. Additionally, the closing date, age restriction, post title, qualifications, and number of submissions are detailed; therefore, ensure that you read each one meticulously. Additionally, the latest and official APS Rawalpindi job advertisement is included at the end.
Details About Army Public School Jobs in Rawalpindi:
|Army Public School (APS)
|Number of Seats:
The Pakistani Army established Army Public Schools to provide Pakistan Army personnel’s children with an education of the highest caliber. Comparable laboratory facilities can be found in any suburban American institution. Students have the option of pursuing an O Levels examination system, a British degree, or a local degree.
The Army Public Schools and Colleges System (APSACS) is an educational framework administered by the Pakistan Army. The operations of the APSAC System are supervised by 18 regional directors across 18 regions of Pakistan. There are eighteen distinct regions in total. The APSACS Secretariat regulates the technical components of the system and functions as its principal organizing body.
Benefits of Army Public School Jobs in Rawalpindi:
- Job Security: Many individuals find employment with government or military-affiliated institutions to be appealing due to the assurance of job security they provide.
- Competitive Salary: Government positions, including those in the armed forces and affiliated organizations, frequently provide competitive compensation packages.
- Benefits from Healthcare: Numerous organizations, including academic institutions, offer their staff health insurance or benefits from healthcare.
- Housing Facilities: Housing facilities or allowances may be provided by military or government employment in certain circumstances.
- Educational Opportunities: Employees and their families may be granted access to subsidized or discounted educational facilities and opportunities.
- Training and Development: Typically, institutions with a military affiliation allocate resources toward the training and ongoing professional development of their personnel.
- Retirement Benefits: Government employment frequently includes pension programs and additional retirement benefits.
- Sense of Purpose: Working in an Army Public School can afford one the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the development and education of students, with a particular focus on those who come from military families.
- Community and Networking: A sense of belonging and a robust support system are two benefits of membership in the military community.
Vacancies Details for Army Public School Jobs in Rawalpindi:
|Adm. and Security Officer
How to apply for Army Public School Jobs in Rawalpindi:
- If you meet the prerequisites, please submit your resume to Army Public School APS & College, Dhamial, Rawalpindi, accompanied by copies of your diplomas and CNIC.
- Applicants’ envelopes are required to include the complete job title.
- Without meeting the requirements, the Institute reserves the prerogative to shortlist applicants and reject all other submissions.
- Only individuals who have been selected for interviews will be contacted.
What is the salary of an Army public school teacher in Pakistan?
The monthly salary for an instructor at Army Public Schools & Colleges is projected to be PKR 35,000. The previously mentioned value signifies the average, which equates to the midpoint of the ranges created by our restricted Total Pay Estimate model using user-collected salaries. The estimated monthly basic salary is PKR 35,000.
Is APS college co-education?
The institution was formally started under the administrative supervision of the Army Education Department on April 29, 1981, with an overall of six classes and a student body of less than 200 registered in co-education. The grade was progressively increased to Matriculation through the annual addition of one class.
How many Army Public Schools are there in Pakistan?
Army Public Schools & Colleges System is a comprehensive system of 230 schools serving students ranging in age from three to eighteen years.